Infrared Non-Contact Digital Thermometer - 1 device
Compact and easy to hold, this handheld infrared thermometer is a contact-free way to safely measure temperatures of hot, hazardous or hard-to-reach objects without contact. The thermometer measures the surface temperature of an object - the unit's optics sense emits, reflects and transmits energy which is collected and focused onto a detector. The electronic screen ensures the temperature can be easily and clearly read.
• Non-contact - Contact free way to test temperatures
• Quick - 1 second to measure a temperature
• Measuring Distance - 5-8cm
• LED display - easy to read alerts
• Automatic switch off - turns itself off after 10 seconds to save battery power
• Multi-temperature - body & surface
• Adaptable - easily switch between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
• Memory Function - remembers the last 20 records
• Body measurement range - from 34°C to 43°C
• Surface measurement range - from 25°C to 50°C
Battery: 2 x 1.5V AAA Battery (Not Included)
Dimensions: 155mm x 38mm x 38mm
Weight: 65g (without batteries)
Environment for use: 10°C to 50°C
Do not point the laser at eyes, either directly or indirectly off reflective surfaces.
Infrared thermometer should be protected for the following:
• EMF (electro-magnetic fields) from welders or induction heaters.
• Thermal shock (caused by large ambient temperature changes). Allow 1 hour for unit to stabilise before use.
• Do not leave the unit on or near high-temperature objects.