Disposable Medical Face Mask (Type IIR) - 50 per pack
£0.55 (INC VAT) per unit
50 x Disposable Medical Face Mask (Type IIR) - 3-Layers (non-sterile)
This three-layered disposable medical mask is highly effective and can simply be disposed of after each use. The material is breathable and provides a lightweight and comfortable wear.
Instructions for Use
Please find our guide for how to use our Disposable Medical Face Masks here. Please note, this step-by-step is only a guide.
- Outer layer – waterproof non-woven fabric
- Middle layer – acts as a filter – High-effect Flux Filter Cloth
- Inside layer – professional level hydrophile non-woven fabrics
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) = 98%
- Check manufacturing date to ensure mask is still within validity period
- Do not use if packaging is damaged or wet
- Avoid touching the body of the mask, hold edges when fitting
- Do not re-use mask. Re-using may cause cross-contamination
- Discard after use
- Store this product in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat. Avoid getting the mask wet.
- EN 14683:2019