Security & Privacy
Your privacy and internet security is really important to us, so we've put together some advice to help keep you safe and in control when you shop online.
We do appreciate that remembering passwords can be tricky, but setting effective and secure passwords on all the sites you use is vital in combating possible fraudulent activity using your personal details.
- Avoid using the same password for each of your online accounts so that they can’t all be fraudulently accessed at once.
- Use a mix of numbers and characters
- Most sites set a minimum number of characters to use, but avoid using obvious phrases like “password”, or your name
- Try to mix upper and lower case letters and numbers in your password
- You might like to use something like a well-known phrase or a password generator website.
We also use banner advertising on other websites to present you with products we think may be of interest to you, based on your browsing history.
Find out more about cookies, why and how we use them, and how to manage them.
Total-ppe.co.uk maintains the highest levels of security. We take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
- Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions.
- You can tell whether a page is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of the www.total-ppe.co.uk in your browser address window. A small locked padlock will also appear in the bottom bar of your browser window.
- Using an unsecured network in a public place can be risky as unauthorised people may try to intercept anything you're doing online
- Only connect to secure wireless networks that you trust
- Our checkout process uses Verified by Visa, Mastercard® SecureCode™. These services enhance your existing card account against unauthorised use when you shop with us.
- To use these services, you must first register with the bank or other organisation that issued your card.